Thursday 12 April 2012

Transport Systems In Beijing

In Beijing , I used 6 types of transports !!

- Train
- Public Bus
- Taxi
- Bicycle
- Boat
- Walking

The train's speed in Beijing was totally ... FAST. It was way faster than Singapore's MRT ! It's quite safe though !


The public bus in Beijing is really AWESOME ! I didn't have to squeeze onto the bus !! The people there were very polite , they thought of others before themselves (: unlike typical singaporeans , so 'kiasu' , which also means that we always tend to think of ourselves before others.


The Taxi there is exactly like Singapore's ! obviously !




I took the bicycles , to visit Beijing's Hutongs !




I had rides on boat , to travel from places to places. Boats at Beijing made me felt like puking . I don't like taking boats , because I will feel sea-sick , and I will feel restless.




AND LASTLY , WALKING !! I had to walk very long distances to visit the place I planned to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment