Thursday 12 April 2012

The Local People I Interacted With In Beijing

Early in the morning , Beijing's elderly can be seen in mass heading to Beijing's parks , squares and the historical Temple of Heaven to do their morning exercises ! They can be seen in groups practising tai chi , performing martial arts or doing Yangge ( A LOCAL DANCE ) !! People who lives in Beijing , usualky stays in Hutongs , which is like a courtyard homes. People living there , had lived there for generations, hence they all know each other. 


I had interacted with a young girl in Beijing . She's an orphan . She told me that her parents were drug addicts , due to the stress they had gotten from work. 


I had interacted with a lady who was in her early thirties. She told me that Beijing was not her original country. She also added that people in Beijing were sociable when she first came. She thought it was going to be tough , but people staying the area near her , was exceptionally kind , welcoming and funny.


THEREFORE ... MY IMPRESSION ON THEM WAS ... 


They were really good to me too , when I wasn't sure on how to get to the place where I want to be , they guided me along. I guess , most of the people there , are kind , helpful and welcoming ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment