Tuesday 10 April 2012

The Local Delicacies In Beijing That I've Tried !

During my journey to places of attraction on the second day , I stopped by many restaurants and hotels to eat. I had Beijing Roast Duck. At first , I did not wanted to try , however , the waitress at the restaurant strongly recommended and encouraged me to try. After I had tried , I was totally amazed by it's tempting colour , crispy skin and tender meat. I had my Beijing Roast Duck at Quanjude , one of the two famous Roast Duck restaurants.


On the third day , I had Beijing Hot Pot (huoguo) , it was delicious ! The waiter at the restaurant told me the history of Beijing Hot Pot. It originated from Mongolia and the brass pot used was specially made due to the heat.

I took some beautiful and awesome photos of the Beijing Roast Duck. Check it out ! (:





This is my portion of the Beijing Roast Duck ! :D It looked so delicious! 



This is my parents' portion ! 
It looked so yummy that even thinking of it now , I feel like eating it !




This was the whole entire Roast Duck before the waitress cut the meat out for us ! (:


Here are some photos I took of my Hot Pot ! :D


I was putting my sliced chicken meat into my personal hot pot ! 
YUMMY!


This is what was served ! It looks so pretty !


This hot pot is shared between my parents ! They had lots of vegetables , and I did not like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment